- A Guide to the Power Players in Pain Relief March 24, 2021Continue Reading
Which Pain Relievers Work Best?
When you reach for a pain reliever, what are you most likely to find in your medicine cabinet? And does it matter? While aspirin, Tylenol and ...
- Cooking without Sodium or Sugar March 24, 2021Continue Reading
Executive Chef Stan Hodes Shares Secrets of the Spice Rack
The benefits ...
- Join us for our Town Hall on Thurs. Jan. 28th at 3 pm January 20, 2021
Lifetime Internal Medicine is excited to announce our
Virtual Town Hall
Thursday, January 28th
3:00pm (ET)Strategies to Improve your Health and Well Being in theNew Year.A Holistic Yet ...Continue Reading
- New Year’s Resolutions Are So 2020! January 1, 2021Continue Reading
What are your 2021 Anti-Resolutions?
Year after year, the pattern rarely varies. Resolutions made, promptly followed by resolutions broken. The odds of sticking to New Year’s resolutions are, in fact, completely stacked against ...
- Pandemic Stress Likely Compounded by Seasonal Affective Disorder January 1, 2021Continue Reading
Experts Expect Record Numbers of Seasonal Affective Disorder Diagnoses in 2021
As we continue to weather the storm of COVID-19, seasonal affective disorder, or SAD, is also ...
- Start 2021 off Right by Sticking to your Winter Exercise Plan January 1, 2021Continue Reading
A Winter Workout Routine Will Prepare You For Life After COVID
Exercise will reduce pain, improve function and mobility, lower blood pressure and blood sugar, decrease risk of chronic illness and ...
- Dr. Marathe featured in healthcare publication December 9, 2020Continue Reading
Spin Digit, a healthcare and business publication, is featuring Lifetime Internal Medicine’s Ira Marathe, MD. In the article, both Dr. Marathe and her patients describe the benefits of the concierge medicine model.
“In the wake of COVID-19, being able to provide prompt, focused attention and highly individualized care is more important than ever. I’m grateful that ...
- COVID-19 Resources for Patients December 8, 2020
General COVID-19 Information
- Can We Co-Exist with COVID-19? October 12, 2020Continue Reading
An Epidemiologist Separates Fact from Fiction and Offers Hope for the Future
Epidemiologists seek to learn why, how and when some people contract diseases when others don’t. Their findings are used to help monitor public health status, develop new medical treatments and disease prevention ...
- Let It Go: The Ancient Art of Meditation October 12, 2020Continue Reading
Finding Peace Through Mindfulness and Meditation
Mindful, compassionate, serene, happy: emotions that have been in short supply during the pandemic but can be beautifully restored to those who embrace the chance to learn the time- honored practice and art of meditation. For many, ...
- New Year’s Resolutions Are So 2020! January 1, 2021