- When Are the Best Years of Our Lives? November 26, 2019Continue Reading
Happiness Continuum: When Are the Best Years of Our Lives?
Is there a predetermined peak age for happiness, before which our normal outlook is gloomy and melancholy and after which we slump back into these non-euphoric ways?
Like trying to define why some people are ...
- Prescription Drugs, From Pickup to Takeback November 26, 2019Continue Reading
Safe Passage: Navigating Your Prescription Drugs, From Pickup to Takeback
If you are not taking your prescription medications as directed (or at all), you’re far from alone: Compliance is estimated at just 50% among U.S. patients. Unfortunately, adherence is a direct impact on quality and length of life, and overall healthcare costs, accounting for up to ...
- Kidney Stones: Treatment & Prevention September 4, 2019Continue Reading
This Too Shall Pass: Treating and Preventing Kidney Stones
More common, frequently less painful and far more preventable than reputed, kidney stones have, thankfully, entered a new era of highly effective, noninvasive procedures. We bring you ...
- Keto Diet: Right for You? August 1, 2019Continue Reading
Considering Keto: Is It the Right Diet for You?
The truth is that a silver bullet for weight loss likely ...
- Fight Fatigue July 9, 2019Continue Reading
Wake-up Call: Fight Fatigue at Its Roots
Are these ordinary signs of aging? Exhausted throughout the day, joy in life slowly diminishing, active lifestyle becoming a distant memory. No, no and no. Feeling tired all the ...
- An Update on the Measles Outbreak in the US April 29, 2019Continue Reading
What are the newest guidelines for measles vaccinations?
- Adults with no evidence of immunity should get 1 dose of MMR. Immunity is defined as documented receipt of 1 dose, or 2 doses, 4 weeks apart if high risk, of live measles virus-containing vaccine, laboratory evidence of immunity or ...
- Spring Training April 2, 2019Continue Reading
Spring Training: Ramping Up after a Long, Sedentary Winter
Whether you went into hibernation as the result of a record cold winter season, or took time off from your usual exercise routine because of a busy ...
- Medical Marijuana Myths April 2, 2019Continue Reading
Smoking Out the Myths: Medical Marijuana
Does medical marijuana offer a solution to treating epilepsy, chronic pain, anxiety and neurogenerative diseases? Or is it an untested, potentially unsafe treatment that will eventually turn out to be ...
- Adult ADD April 2, 2019Continue Reading
Attention Please: ADD/ADHD is Not Just a Childhood Condition
In the 21stcentury, it’s standard procedure to test unfocused, impulsive and restless children who struggle to achieve in school for Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) and Attention Deficit ...
- Dr. Kaneriya: Washingtonian Magazine’s Top Doctors 2018! February 11, 2019Continue Reading
Dr. Kaneriya was recently included in Washingtonian Magazine’s list for Top Doctors 2018!! Congratulations Dr. Kaneriya!
View her listing here.