- 4.13.21 J&J Vaccine Update April 13, 2021Continue Reading
As news regarding the J&J vaccine has changed significantly since our COVID-19 Vaccine Update posted on 3.24.21, we offer the following link to today’s Joint CDC and FDA ...
- COVID-19 Vaccine Update March 24, 2021Continue Reading
Experts Weigh In With Reassuring Outlook
The COVID-19 vaccine rollout is in full swing around the country but many questions remain. We reveal the latest answers (as of February 2021) from nationally ...
- A Guide to the Power Players in Pain Relief March 24, 2021Continue Reading
Which Pain Relievers Work Best?
When you reach for a pain reliever, what are you most likely to find in your medicine cabinet? And does it matter? While aspirin, Tylenol ...
- Cooking without Sodium or Sugar March 24, 2021Continue Reading
Executive Chef Stan Hodes Shares Secrets of the Spice Rack
- Join us for our Town Hall on Thurs. Jan. 28th at 3 pm January 20, 2021
Lifetime Internal Medicine is excited to announce our
Virtual Town Hall
Thursday, January 28th
3:00pm (ET)Strategies to Improve your Health and Well Being in theNew Year.A Holistic ...Continue Reading
- New Year’s Resolutions Are So 2020! January 1, 2021Continue Reading
What are your 2021 Anti-Resolutions?
Year after year, the pattern rarely varies. Resolutions made, promptly followed by resolutions broken. The odds of sticking to New Year’s resolutions are, in fact, completely stacked ...
- Start 2021 off Right by Sticking to your Winter Exercise Plan January 1, 2021Continue Reading
A Winter Workout Routine Will Prepare You For Life After COVID
Exercise will reduce pain, improve function and mobility, lower blood pressure and blood sugar, decrease risk of chronic illness ...
- Dr. Marathe featured in healthcare publication December 9, 2020Continue Reading
Spin Digit, a healthcare and business publication, is featuring Lifetime Internal Medicine’s Ira Marathe, MD. In the article, both Dr. Marathe and her patients describe the benefits of the concierge medicine model.
“In the wake of COVID-19, being able to provide prompt, focused attention and highly individualized care is more important than ever. I’m grateful that ...
- COVID-19 Resources for Patients December 8, 2020
General COVID-19 Information
The World Health Organization: Video Advice for the PublicContinue Reading
- Can We Co-Exist with COVID-19? October 12, 2020Continue Reading
An Epidemiologist Separates Fact from Fiction and Offers Hope for the Future
Epidemiologists seek to learn why, how and when some people contract diseases when others don’t. Their findings are used to help monitor public health status, develop new medical treatments and disease ...
- New Year’s Resolutions Are So 2020! January 1, 2021