All News & Events
- Join us for our Town Hall on Thurs. Jan. 28th at 3 pm January 20, 2021
Lifetime Internal Medicine is excited to announce our
Virtual Town Hall
Thursday, January 28th
3:00pm (ET)Strategies to Improve your Health and Well Being in theNew Year.A Holistic Yet ...Continue Reading
- Dr. Marathe featured in healthcare publication December 9, 2020Continue Reading
Spin Digit, a healthcare and business publication, is featuring Lifetime Internal Medicine’s Ira Marathe, MD. In the article, both Dr. Marathe and her patients describe the benefits of the concierge medicine model.
“In the wake of COVID-19, being able to provide prompt, focused attention and highly individualized care is more important than ever. I’m grateful that ...
- COVID-19 Resources for Patients December 8, 2020
General COVID-19 Information
- COVID-19 UPDATE 3.8.20 March 9, 2020Continue Reading
- Coronavirus, COVID-19 Information March 2, 2020Continue Reading
- Heart Healthy Valentine’s Day Recipes February 20, 2020Continue Reading
In celebration of American Heart Month, please enjoy these delicious heart-healthy recipes below:
- An Update on the Measles Outbreak in the US April 29, 2019Continue Reading
What are the newest guidelines for measles vaccinations?
- Adults with no evidence of immunity should get 1 dose of MMR. Immunity is defined as documented receipt of 1 dose, or 2 doses, 4 weeks apart if high risk, of live measles virus-containing vaccine, laboratory evidence of immunity ...
- Dr. Kaneriya: Washingtonian Magazine’s Top Doctors 2018! February 11, 2019Continue Reading
Dr. Kaneriya was recently included in Washingtonian Magazine’s list for Top Doctors 2018!! Congratulations Dr. Kaneriya!
View her listing here.
- Should You Choose a Female Doctor? December 12, 2018Continue Reading
The New York Times published an intriguing article titled “Should You Choose a Female Doctor?” citing studies and interviews showing that female doctors tend to listen more, and their patients fare better as a ...
- Dr. Marathe featured in healthcare publication December 9, 2020