All News & Events
- COVID-19 Resources for Patients July 27, 2020Continue Reading
- There will be no Town Hall meeting this week July 19, 2020
- COVID-19 UPDATE 3.8.20 March 9, 2020Continue Reading
- Coronavirus, COVID-19 Information March 2, 2020Continue Reading
- Heart Healthy Valentine’s Day Recipes February 20, 2020Continue Reading
In celebration of American Heart Month, please enjoy these delicious heart-healthy recipes below:
- An Update on the Measles Outbreak in the US April 29, 2019Continue Reading
What are the newest guidelines for measles vaccinations?
- Adults with no evidence of immunity should get 1 dose of MMR. Immunity is defined as documented receipt of 1 dose, or 2 doses, 4 weeks apart if high risk, of live measles virus-containing vaccine, laboratory evidence of immunity or ...
- Dr. Kaneriya: Washingtonian Magazine’s Top Doctors 2018! February 11, 2019Continue Reading
Dr. Kaneriya was recently included in Washingtonian Magazine’s list for Top Doctors 2018!! Congratulations Dr. Kaneriya!
View her listing here.
- Should You Choose a Female Doctor? December 12, 2018Continue Reading
The New York Times published an intriguing article titled “Should You Choose a Female Doctor?” citing studies and interviews showing that female doctors tend to listen more, and their patients fare better as a result. While I’m delighted to see this high-profile endorsement, ...